Every day, you rely on your Slit Lamp as a workhorse for routine assessments, advanced diagnostic examinations and post-op check-ups. So, don’t you deserve the best tools to work with?
The new ZEISS SL 800 is a premium LED slit lamp which offers best-in-class ergonomics for your comfort, combined with superior optics and extensive illumination options. With modular imaging solutions and a wide range of accessories available, the system can be easily tailored to meet your needs and optimise your workflow.
Order a new ZEISS SL 800 slit lamp before 30th April 2021 and save up to 15%*, with the option to also include the new ZEISS SL Imaging Solution for seamless image and data capture.
- TrueView Optics: apochromatic ZEISS lenses with anti-reflex coating provide you with true-to-life color and high contrast images.
- VarioLight: the integrated LED light source is accompanied by a halogen filter giving you advantages of both illumination characteristics.
- Continuous magnification steps – 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x – show more detailed structures and give you enhanced insights.
Larger ZEISS lenses enable a better light-throughput. And in combination with the anti-reflex coating, they provide a high-definition image in true-to-life color with high contrast – even in 40x super magnification. Moreover, the apochromatic optimization greatly reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations in favor of visualizing structural details.
With the VarioLight feature, you can now select your preferred examination light – cold-white or warm-white. This allows you to gain a sharper and clearer image, as well as a more natural fundus impression. Together with the integrated and optional filters and diffusor, you are equipped with an all-around setup for the observation of anterior and posterior segment.1
A slight bluish illumination benefits scattering and helps to identify irregularities within the anterior segment.
The warm halogen-like color temperature supports a more natural fundus impression.
The redesigned filter characteristics provide a red-free, high-contrast image to improve the visualization of blood vessels.
In combination with the optional yellow filter, it provides enhanced contrast during fluorescence analysis.
For differentiated observation of the retinal layers.
- With AutoView control, you can easily change magnification with the motorized two-button mechanism next to the joystick.
- The QuickStop electronic brake activates with no need to release the joystick.
- The intelligent stand-by EcoMode saves energy by shutting down automatically when not in use.
Next to the modern design of the ZEISS SL 800 slit lamp, the modularity and the wide range of optional components and accessories adapt to your individual needs whenever necessary.
- The optional ZEISS SL Imaging Solution enables convenient capturing of high-quality images and videos for documentation, patient consultation or presentation.
- Available as optional component the Fundus VarioView enables you to increase binocular field of view while examing the posterior segment.1
- For measuring intraocular pressure the AT 030 applanation tonometer can be integrated.
The intuitive SL Imaging Solution from ZEISS takes your everyday slit lamp exams to the next level by adding the integration of high-quality image and video capture to exam reportsoffering you the ability to document cases, to include in patient education, teaching, or publishing. This all-round imaging solution features a modular concept, giving you the option to add slit lamp imaging seamlessly into your workflow on a preferential basis.
a. To access the terms of this promotion, a Purchase Order must be received by 30th April 2021.
b. Promotion is only available to customers based in the United Kingdom.