With its lightweight and compact design, the ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 allows simple retinal imaging and great flexibility when and wherever the need arises.
- For checkups and documentation of retinal conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and AMD
- As a secondary device for immobile patients
- Ideal for outreach programs, mobile eye care and satellite offices
- When working with children
- For general consultations and home visits
- As a simple fundus camera for small practices with space constraints
- Well-suited for health care professionals interested in an easy, cost-effective fundus imaging solution
Packed into a small, rugged carrying case, the ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 can be conveniently transported and easily fits into any practice setup. Thanks to the camera’s non-mydriatic operation and precise autofocus function, dilation of the eyes is not required. Its battery power provides added flexibility. The optional WiFi functionality enables instant transfer of images to a PC or mobile device.
The ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 comes with an ergonomic charging station. A slit lamp adapter winner is available as an option.