Sometimes glasses just aren't enough. ZEISS offers you a broad spectrum of magnifying visual devices. These support not only low vision patients by providing them with individually fitted magnifiers, magnifying or telescopic spectacles or with monocular hand-held telescopes, but also people who need to see the tiniest details in their jobs, e.g. dentists, jewellers, beauticians or surgeons. For these fields of application, ZEISS offers individually fitted teleloupe spectacles and head-worn loupes with or without illumination systems which enable comfortable, exact and unimpaired work down to the very last detail.
- Individualized visual solutions for low vision patients, tailored to their personal vision requirements in everyday life and their remaining vision potential – e.g. vision loss due to retinal diseases that require special solutions which exceed the possibilities of standard eyewear or contact lenses.
- Individualized vision solutions to provide professional users for whom good vision is simply not good enough in their highly skilled work – such as doctors and engineers. Often even a few fractions of a millimetre can determine success or failure.
- The product spectrum includes different optical systems for hand-held use whereas others are intended to be integrated into or attached to spectacles – with or without illumination systems.
- Provide each wearer with the best visual performance using a magnifying visual device.
- Convenient operation tailored to each situation.
- Excellent image quality with a maximum field of view.
Ideal for outdoor use: the small dimensions make it possible to distinguish even the finest detail any time, any place Their high dioptric powers make the VisuCards and pocket magnifiers from ZEISS suitable for persons who suffer from severe visual impairments.
A higher addition in the lower portion of the magnifying spectacles turns these bifocal spectacles into magnifying bifocals. The distance portion of the lens permits orientation in the surrounding area, while the magnifying portion allows reading and work at close range. High performance and ease of use.
Telescopic spectacles are used to better recognize objects outside the range of near vision. If a magnifier in the form of a clip-on lens is attached, the telescopic spectacles become teleloupe spectacles and can be used for work at close range. The benefit of teleloupe over magnifying spectacles is the considerably larger working distance in the near range.
Hand-held telescopes are used for the uncomplicated recognition of details in the distance range and are therefore important aids to outdoor mobility. Depending on the model, continuous focusing from distance to near offers very flexible application possibilities, e.g. for reading bus or train timetables and street signs or for viewing shop window displays.
The combination of optimum optical and technical properties, maximum individuality and excellent wearing comfort is the outstanding feature of the ZEISS teleloupe spectacles for professional users. They are precisely adapted to each wearer's personal needs: any ametropia present, personal centration data, required magnification and working distance are taken into account in every system.
Head-worn loupes with binocular Kepler-type teleloupe optics are particularly suitable for users who require extremely high image quality and magnification. The optics are available in a broad spectrum of magnifications and working distances so that every user can select loupes tailored specifically to his or her requirements.