The world is undergoing a process of rapid change and our vision needs are changing accordingly. However, our eyes do not evolve so quickly. With the new ZEISS Progressive Lenses portfolio, we actively respond to the different trends and arising consumer needs – in order to provide better vision.
- Digital devices require a closer reading distance than books or any other print media
- Fast and dynamic eye movements – from near to far and back, all day long – need to be considered
- Digital Inside® Technology
- Pure vision with enhanced performance for the digital world
- Rapid changes occur in frame fashion – with new shapes and sizes
- Allowing for new (e.g. larger) frame sizes and learned eye movement behaviour is the key to delivering the best optics and fast adaptation with any frame
- The anatomy of the face determines the vision experience through a progressive lens
- A modern, high-tech progressive lens should be adapted to the physiological facial parameters to ensure that the wearer’s full vision potential can be used
- More and more people are asking for a tailor-made solution
- A progressive lens should not only take into account the wearer's physiology, but also their main daily activities to deliver the best natural vision in any situation
Clear vision thanks to high precision from advanced eye model with point-by-point calculation and advanced freeform production.
Strain-free and good dynamic vision with fast focus in any distanceand direction.
Best balance between optics and thin and light lenses.
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of spectacle lenses, and is committed to delivering maximum precision and comfort. ZEISS designs and produces lenses, instruments and measurement systems, as well as retail concepts and technology services that continue to raise the bar in vision care.