AUKOM training delivers metrology specific seminars directed to giving you in-depth understanding and standardisation of your metrology applications.
Offering multi-level training packages, the seminars target module-based learning at an appropriate level for the participant and aims to develop the knowledge and skills of the metrologist. Derived from experienced practices through industry professionals, this global platform is available exclusively in the UK by the measuring experts at ZEISS Academy Metrology.
Level 1 courses consists of 14 modules based on industrial metrology for the beginner, developing the foundations required to become a metrology expert.
The course also covers the latest knowledge regarding dimensional tolerancing, programming basics, measurement process planning and the machine and sensor technology used.
This course is brought to you by our ZEISS Academy Metrology team, with 35 years experience of providing quality training expertise and the latest skills and knowledge to delegates.
- Course Target Group: Production and programming metrologists
- Duration of the Course: 4 days plus half a day for the exam
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm with 12:30 finish on a Friday
- Course Format: Classroom based sessions
- Cost: Standard price of £2,000 + VAT per delegate per course, Introductory price of £1,600 + VAT per delegate per course (Valid until 1st May 2020 on new bookings only). Cost includes all training materials, refreshments and lunch.
- Course Location: Courses are held at our ZEISS Quality Excellence Centre - Carl Zeiss Ltd, 2 Hadrians Way, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1ST
- If the minimum delegate numbers are met by an organisation, training can be arranged at your own facility
For more information or to register for a course, please submit your details below.
Places are limited for each course and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, so early booking is advised.
A member of our ZEISS team will then be in contact with you to secure your place and arrange payment. Courses are not confirmed until payment has been received by ZEISS. Places will be held for 7 working days whilst payment is made.