ZEISS ROTOS offers optimum precision and maximum flexibility when performing roughness measurements thanks to its modular design and rotation in three axes: easy-to-change stylus arms further expand the range of possible applications.
The complete integration of the roughness measurement on your coordinate measuring machine (CMM) ensures that you capture all the characteristics of your component in one measurement run – in full compliance with the standards.
By integrating the roughness measurement into the measurement runs on your CMM, you avoid time-consuming reclamping on special machines for surface measurements.
- No reclamping on different machines
- Minimum set-up times
- Measurement controlled by CNC program
- Programmable via offline simulation
- Standardized measurement report with ZEISS PiWeb
- Accessibility: three axes each featuring +/- 180°
- Overhead measurements
- Modular design with three stylus arms: RS1, RS2, RS3