Have you ever wondered what everyday items would look like on the inside? Think you could guess what they are?
Every week, ZEISS will be releasing a new image of an item scanned using our METROTOM CT system - simply let us know what item you think is being scanned! Correct entries will be entered into a prize draw to win a variety of fantastic prizes, including a pair of ZEISS Terra ED Binoculars worth £425 - the more weeks you enter, the greater your chances of winning!*
All prizes will be drawn week commencing 13th December. See full terms and conditions
The prizes available:
1st - ZEISS Terra ED Binoculars (RRP £425)
2nd - Red Letter Day Experience Voucher (£100)
3rd - Amazon Voucher (£50)
4th - 10th ZEISS Goody Bag
Our ZEISS Quality Excellence Centre in Rugby, UK, is equipped to meet all of your imaging and measurement needs. With more than 18 measuring and microscopy systems and over 30 highly qualified employees, our many years of industrial metrology experience is available to you and your organisation.
Be it contact, optical or industrial computed tomography; form, surface, contour or roughness - our state-of-the-art and flexible line of instruments enables fast and accurate completion of your measuring tasks. Add additional value to your measurement workflow by using our Contract Measurement Services.
- UK & Ireland based customers only
- Only one entry per week will be counted. If you submit multiple entries per week, only your latest guess will count.
- The competition will end on 13.12.2021 and the prizes drawn after that date.
- ZEISS reserves to right to withdraw this competition at any time
- All correct entries will be put into prize draw at the end of the competition. The more correct submissions, the greater your chance of winning a prize