Victory SF Binoculars
This practical belt bag made from high-quality material contains everything you need to care for your lens equipment:
- Air blower
- Dust brush
- Lens cleaning solution (30 ml)
- Microfibre cloth (18 × 18 cm)
- 10 moist cleaning wipes
The comfort carrying strap from ZEISS ensures that your binoculars are always exactly where you need them: around your neck and on your chest. Its special features include easy, practical fixation of the binoculars and outstanding wearing comfort. Compared to simple carrying straps, the new strap from ZEISS allows you to carry your binoculars in total comfort. It is made of high-quality materials and feels pleasant on your skin. The high-quality workmanship prevents neck strain and distributes the weight of the binoculars over your upper body. The binoculars remain steady and do not swing in various directions when you are moving about. The strap length can be adjusted to meet the need of a wide range of applications. The binoculars are connected by feeding a strap through the brace eyelet. This type of connection is particularly quiet and prevents damage to the binoculars. Quick-release fasteners allow you to attach and detach the carrying strap extremely fast. For added convenience: the ends remaining on the binoculars can be connected to form a strap, allowing you to hold the binoculars more securely, also when you are not carrying them around your neck.
1. Promoter: Carl Zeiss Ltd - Meditec, Microscopy & Consumer Optics. ZEISS House, Building 1030, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, CB23 6DW Cambridge, United Kingdom
2. Qualification: To qualify for the accessory pack, you must purchase brand new qualifying Victory SF Binoculars (see paragraph 5) from any qualified UK retailer and register your product online during the promotional period referred to in paragraph 4.
3. Validation: You must complete all of the required fields to validate your claim include your own details, the product details including serial number and the dealers information.
4. Promotional Period: Purchases must be made during the promotional period which runs from 01/06/2021 until 23:59 on 31/08/2021 and claims must be received on or before 30/09/2021. Any claims received after 23.59 on 30/09/2021 will not be valid and will be rejected.
5. Products: This promotion only applies to purchases of Victory SF Binoculars sold by Carl Zeiss Ltd in the UK, these include;
- 8x32 Victory SF LotuTec black - 523224-0000-000
- 10x32 Victory SF LotuTec black - 523225-0000-000
- 8x42 Victory SF LotuTec black - 524223-0000-000
- 10x42 Victory SF LotuTec black - 524224-0000-000
a. Accessories will be sent directly to the address given by you in the claim form. You are responsible for ensuring that you enter the correct address- Carl Zeiss Ltd cannot be held responsible for, and have no liability to reissue, any accessory packs which are delivered to an incorrect address, other than where this is caused by our own error.
b. Once a valid and completed claim form has been received by Carl Zeiss Ltd we will dispatch the accessory pack within 45 days unless unforeseen circumstances arise. In which case, we will endeavour to inform you as soon as practicable.
c. Accessory packs will only be available while stocks last and there is no cash alternative.
d. Only one accessory pack may be claimed per household.
e. Accessory packs are non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable].
- Only available for the applicable models as listed and bought between 1st June and 31st August from official Zeiss UK dealer network (See dealer locator below to verify)
- Accessory packs will be sent out within 6 weeks of product registration subject to availability and unless unforeseen circumstances arise. In which case, we will endeavour to inform you as soon as practicable.